ESS-SNB – Spraywand and Bottle Only (compressor needed)
SNB – Spraywand and Bottle (Compressor Purchased Separately)
• If you have your own compressor, SNB is a quick and less expensive option to spray electrostatically.
• This sprayer is ideal for hospitals, schools, hazmat locations, and fire department applications.
• Two one-liter Nalgene bottles are included, which bottles can be attached on a hip belt, or hand-held, for 15 minutes of spraying time each.
• Standard 30 foot hose
• 45 feet of additional hose can be added to the standard hose length, providing a maximum length of 75 feet
• Up to 8 feet spray range; depending on compressor
• Flow rate is about 1 gallon/ hour (3.8L/hour)
The ESS ElectroStatic Spraying System offers a line of small sprayers (Back Pack Versions with Batteries, Suitcase Version or Larger Versions). ESS Sprayers are compatible with most commonly used water-based chemicals, disinfectants, mold preventatives, sanitizers and pesticides. With the air-assisted electrostatic spray gun, applying chemicals efficiently and effectively is easy. The ESS ElectroStatic Sprayers for use with Disinfection Sprays are miserly with solutions too! The electrostatic charge ensures that even the hard to reach places are coated evenly. The sanitization line is the ideal solution for bio-security, fighting MRSA, E. Coli, salmonella, swine flu, C. Diff, H1N1, various other bacteria and viruses.
Less Chemical Waste- Testing by four major universities comparing ESS with conventional and air-blast sprayers shows 300% better spray penetration and coverage onto hidden areas of dense foliage. The studies also found that only 15-20% of the spray from conventional or air-blast sprayers ends up on the plants, with nearly 60% of the chemical wasted on the ground and less than 3% reaching the underside of the target and other hidden areas.
Quick Payback– better spray coverage equates to lower chemical consumption and faster investment payback. Most users can reduce costs by 25-50% and still see effective results from their spray program.
Easy to Disassemble and Clean– MaxCharge™ nozzles are 10 times faster to clean than other electrostatic systems. Just twist off the nozzle’s cover—no tools are required. There are no small parts to lose and no wires at the tip to break.
Environmentally Sound– Reducing chemical waste and using low-toxicity chemicals make your spray environmentally safe and effective. Because ESS ElectroStatic Sprayers allow you to spray longer with less chemical, exposure to chemical due to constant tank refills is reduced Ask us about the germ killing solutions and Penetrexx, with Residual Properties.
Download Brochure: ASR SNB Spraywand w Bottle
Contact us today for pricing.